Saturday, July 25, 2009
Five Freedoms You Will Lose
CNN Money has a piece on the five freedoms you will lose if the current health care legislation gets passed in a form near to where it is:
1. Freedom to choose what's in your plan.
2. Freedom to be rewarded for healthy living, or pay your real cost.
3. Freedom to choose high deductible coverage.
4. Freedom to keep your existing plan.
5. Freedom to choose your doctors.
Can someone please tell me where, oh where, does the Constitution give these Mandarins in Washington the power to do this?
Damn...sure is quiet out there.