Sunday, April 19, 2009

36 Hours

Although I praised President Obama in an earlier post for allowing deadly force in the engagement with the Somali pirates...the "Great Naval Victory," according to the Tennessean, I was a little suspicious about the chain of events. Word is now leaking out about what really happened. Bottom line is Obama withheld the use of deadly force under strict rules of engagement that prevented the SEALs from deploying and from executing their deadly mission.

What was bothering me was the couple of attempts that Captain Phillips made to jump overboard...I kept wondering if he was trying to give someone a clear shot. Looks like I might have been right. Either way, here's the inside scoop over at World Net Daily.

This is the same kind of hesitation and micro-management we saw under the Carter administration. It leads to events like this:

No comments: