Ken Langone, the other co-founder of Home Depot speaking truth to the madness of Washington DC.
What do rich people do?
- They provide jobs - his company employs over 320,000 people nationwide.
- They give to charity - he has given away far more than he has ever spent on himself.
- They pay plenty in taxes already - but Langone offers that he is willing to pay more in taxes if there were a commitment that every penny of the overage went to paying down the debt.
- It's going to get solved - the deal is already done.
- He probably went to college on a scholarship that some rich person helped fund.
- He's "petulant" and he wants to divide us.
- He had no respect for the office of the Presidency