1. Obama by the Numbers - brilliant, fact based look at the Bamster and what he has wrought.
2. Cheer up: In my line of work, I spend a lot of time with entrepreneurs, bankers and finance types. There is desperation out there right now, but also a sense that a new day will be dawning. The feeling is if we can hold on till November, 2012, there will be a new day. Victor Davis Hanson captures that feeling spot on: "The Coming Post-Obama Renaissance."
3. Sinophobia Part Deaux: I wrote about this yesterday - but here's another analysis on the new "China Syndrome:" "Predictions of America's Demise are Greatly Exaggerated."
4. What do they want?? You are going to have to promise me you will put the coffee cup down before clicking on the next link. The silliness of the Occupy Wall Street crowd is finally spelled out in their "Manifesto:" Declaration of the Occupation of New York City. It's all the usual Soros-fed communist clap-trap from "poisoning our food" to "torture" and "student loan enslavement." Quick private note to you OWS types:
Dear Maggot Infested Women's Studies Major,
Instead of taking up sidewalk space with your stupid signs, iPhones and video cameras, how about picking up the phone and calling your parents to thank them for the fact that you were able to attend a college. Instead of yelling at Wall Street types who are trying to create wealth so that you will actually have a job one day, how about heading to Washington and yelling at the real criminals - the Obama administration and the Democrats that got us in this mess. You live in the freest, most wonderful country in the world and you want us to be like Cuba or the USSR in the 1970's? You troglodytes are wasting the tax revenue of the city of New York with your insouciant childish behavior. You fools really believe that in a communist state you would end up on top? Hah! You are what Lenin called "useful idiots." Grow up, go back to Mom's basement, get a shower and get a job.
5. History lesson: Here are a few images of our future if OWS type folks have their way:
|Prisoners in Soviet Labor Camp|
|Killing fields of Cambodia under Khmer Rouge|
|Raw sewage flowing into Anyang River, China 2008|
|Tip of the hat to Don Surber|