Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Umm, errr, umm

I'm beginning to think that Barry O reads the Rumbler Report. He got my tip about never looking straight ahead, only 3 seconds per side on the prompter. So last night he gets to look straight ahead with the big screen TV scrolling his palavers. I watched a few minutes of it...still haven't gotten my gag reflex under control and I was trying to fix dinner. But it was weird - now he's looking straight ahead, talking to the American people, hurrah for the Boy Orator of Punahou. The wierd part of it was that if he was talking to me, he was looking at my necktie the whole time. I've seen first year MBA students give more convincing talks.

The Q & A was predictable - no one is ready to go in for the kill...yet. Who knows, if he cuts in on "Dancing with the Stars," or "American Idol" it could cause a revolution.

The big economics lesson from Professor O last night was that by spending we are saving. By increasing government outlays we are reducing the deficit. How? Don't ask, it's magic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the teleprompter is really pissed!!