Monday, June 6, 2011

I'd Like Some Relish On That Dog

So Anthony Weiner has come err. clean.  Terrific.  Here's a thought:  I don't give a rat's pa-toot for what he does in private.  I feel sorry for his wife, I feel sorry for the targets of his crude photos - they guy reminds me of a meerkat:


But here's what I do mind...I am sick and tired of people like this, trying to tell me how to run my life. I resent the fact that pervies like this will probably get away with it and in a few months will be lecturing me about how I don't "give enough" or "care enough."  I want people like Anthony Weiner and his ilk to shut up and leave me alone.

These people put their pants on one leg at a time, just like all of us.  They are not our superiors, they are not our keepers.  The American people should be mad at the Weiners of this world because of what they do in Congress and in the White House and in the Courtrooms across our great Republic, not because they send pics of their pecs to gal pals in faraway places.

I know it is not the Christian viewpoint here, but if he suffers a little, for all the suffering he and his type have put the country through with their smarmy self righteousness...well, I'd like a little relish on that dog.

No comments: